Change width of Add Datapoint dialog
omeganon
2011-12-22 17:43:25 UTC
omeganon [http://community.zenoss.org/people/omeganon] created the discussion

"Change width of Add Datapoint dialog"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63407#63407

Hi!

I'm am trying to discover how to change the width of the datapoint selection drop-down (see attached). With the default width, there is not enough text shown for me to differentiate between data points. I've tried searching through the code, debugging the CSS and other things but have not been able to discover where to set the width of this object. Can anyone point me to the right place or right direction?

Thanks!

--
Marc