Here is a script to monitor redis using python and redis-py
linuxdynasty
2012-03-20 01:59:32 UTC
linuxdynasty [http://community.zenoss.org/people/linuxdynasty] created the discussion

"Here is a script to monitor redis using python and redis-py"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65320#65320

I wrote this script today... Even though there are a few scripts written in python and in ruby for monitoring Redis out there, I have yet to find one that gets all the performance data from the info call and as well as monitor the master/slave replication as well..

So I wrote this quick python script that is for Zenoss Only...

http://linuxdynasty.org/443/howto-check-redis-availability-stats-redis-py-zenoss-python/#more-443 http://linuxdynasty.org/443/howto-check-redis-availability-stats-redis-py-zenoss-python/#more-443