Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report
ncaiello
2012-03-30 15:01:00 UTC
ncaiello [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ncaiello] created the discussion

"Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65653#65653

I am currently using Zenoss v3.2.1 (fresh install), and whenever I try to create a Multi-Graph Report I get the error "manage_addMultiGraphReport" that comes down inside of a yellow bar from the top of the web browser. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might cause this? I can create other reports, such as Graph Reports and Custom Device Reports with no issue, however I can not create Multi-Graph Reports no matter what I try.

Thanks,
Nick

Shane Scott
2012-03-31 00:30:22 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65659#65659

ncaiello:

What's the full error? It should like either the method isn't being found or it's raising an exception.

--Shane

ncaiello
2012-04-02 14:47:52 UTC
ncaiello [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ncaiello] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65703#65703

Shane:

I can't seem to find a full error anywhere, just the yellow dropdown error bar when I attempt to create a multi-graph report. Is there anywhere you can advise me to check for a different error that might have been triggered?

Thanks,
Nick

Shane Scott
2012-04-20 05:32:22 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65997#65997

ncaiello:

At the cli as the zenoss user, zopectl stop then zopectl fg. This will run zope in foreground mode. Try to create a report in the webUI. Is any trace or exception reported in the console? Post it if so.

Best,
--Shane

ncaiello
2012-04-24 17:29:13 UTC
ncaiello [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ncaiello] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66048#66048

Shane:

Thank you for your help. We ended up just scraping the Zenoss install and re-installing it. As of right now, the multi-graph report creation issue has not occurred with the new install.

Thanks,
Nick

Shane Scott
2012-04-24 17:42:32 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss v3.2.1: Unable to create Multi-Graph Report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66049#66049

ncaiello:

Glad you're up and running. Be sure to backup regularly!

Best,
--Shane